At the outset I sincerely thank you for visiting my website. Only 2% people in this world ‘create’ history, & the rest 98% just 'read' it. Those who create history are the ones who dare to do 'something different' from others. They are always willing to make that 'extra effort', ready to move outside their 'Comfort Zone' to achieve that 'EXTRA' and that is what separates the ordinary from the extraordinary!Read More
Over 500 Doctors Got Their Answer, Are You Still Waiting?
According to a survey doctors are few of the most stressed people in the society. The burnout ratio in medical profession is much higher due to ever-demanding professional, personal & social life. The bad news for us is dentistry has one of the highest burnout rates of all professions. It is
Dent XL is a 2 day in depth course on practice management and soft skill enhancement. I have delivered many lectures and also trained over 500 doctors. And one of the commonest question that I come across is â€œIs it necessary to learn Practice Management?â€ Many doctors think that practice management comes to them naturally with time and they donâ€™t need to learn it; but I think this is not right. I always say dentistry is about 3Mâ€™s Marketing, Management & Professional Mastery. We need to understand that knowledge and skill are zero without opportunity. DentXL is about creating opportunities for youâ€¦
After 25 years of practice you know it all....this course was an eye opener. I definitely recommend it. Its hugely motivating and great fun too!
Dr. Munira Mark Manuel
I’ve attended Dr. Sujit’s training session on ‘Time management’. It was a wonderful session and the things I learned during the session are very useful not only in my profes
Dr. Akshay Rathi
Dr Sujit , The after effect of last two days were strongly felt today. I don’t think nay course I have ever attended in my life has had such a positive impact on me within the first hour of i
Dr. Ali Tunkiwala
Its really a course which makes you change the,way you think.....I my opinion it not only relates to dentistry but to all aspects of life. If nothing else it will definitely motivate you to be a be
Dr. Chetan Desai
Dentxl was an amazing experience..tried changing the voice and being polite to patients and reaching clinic on time..made a lot of difference and positive attitude of my ownself..felt more confiden
Dr. Desma Dand
Amazing course that has mind blowing effects on you..on not just the way one practices,but also on the way one thinks and lives!
Dr. Shantanu Ratnaparkhi
Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow. And the best way to predict your future is to create it. WOW. What an experience... even if we manage to apply half the things what we are
Dr. Prahar Chavan